Free Printable Halloween Apothecary Labels


Please scroll down to the "Click the Text Links Below to Download the Halloween Labels" heading below to download the printable template.


OK, so I took a few years off from making printables. I really missed my more creative side, so I gave myself a fun project to ease back into making party printables again. I've always envied those cool vintage apothecary labels created by other artists. So I thought I'd try my hand at them. And Halloween really lends itself to this old-timey look, as if they've been sitting around for centuries.

I had fun making these. The tag lines "Extra Bony Formula" and "Reliably Witchy" make me laugh every time I see them. LOL

Click the Text Links Below to Download the Halloween Labels:

There are two sets:

Witches Brew


I hope you have a blast creating all kinds of things with these printable Halloween labels! Have a wonderful Halloween.

browse all printables


26 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for these wonderfull labels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for your comment. :-)

      Delete
  2. These are awesome!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Have a great Halloween.

      Delete
  3. So cute! Thank You! Can't wait to make these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope you have fun with them.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. I hope you have fun with them!

      Delete
  5. Thank you sooooo much for helping us create.....love these labels....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for the labels, they are just what i am looking for..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted you're going to find these useful! Thanks for your comment. :-)

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. Thanks for your comment! :-)

      Delete
  8. These are Fantastic! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad you like them.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! Glad you like them.

      Delete
  9. Your labels on Dropbox are still available, but the other, "Witches Brew" are not, as I got an "internal server error" when I clicked on the link. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  10. Sorry about that. That site is broken for the time-being.

    Here's the file, and I've also added the link above in the article: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9yvxkriovzhnir/DSS-Halloween-labels.jpg?dl=0

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! These are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Sophie. Happy Halloween!

      Delete
  12. Thanks so much, can't wait to print and use them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're welcome, Noah! I hope you enjoy using them.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!